Tuesday, February 28, 2012

lithium vs illegal substances


Why is it legal for a doctor to give his patient lithium, but not lsd, crack or weed? I've heard the warnings for lithium. For example EVERYONE who starts taking it halves their life expectancy. Now that may be true of crack, or lsd at times, but not weed. I'm saying maybe some people would find a solution if all useful chemicals could be given out by doctors. Just saying.

In the veign of illegal substances
GIANT GIRAFFE COSTUME, IT's really gonna happen man. I'm gonna get a giraffe costume and dance around in front of things. I would be the mystic dancing giraffe... like a specter.

2 comments:

  1. I read an article on software hacking and when I came across some positive testimonies regarding the service of this software genius who's contact number is through WhatsApp +1(484)540-0785, I applied for the service of the tech genius and he delivered positively by gaining me a complete remote access to my husband's phone activities and expose all he has been doing behind my back., I went through all his secret phone activities(Including nude pix and dating sites)he was actually surprised at my confirmation and confrontation, but before then I had made up my mind to end it all with chronic cheat.

    ReplyDelete