Tuesday, February 14, 2012

feelings and stuff.... valentines day with a girlfriend, and how that is working out for me so far

So.... I guess life is good and difficult. Things are progressing, slowly... very slowly. And fast... rather fast. But I mean that's ok I suppose. As I said about all the risks associated with this relationship I believe it's worth it. She's shy, and I understand... I mean everyone has a past and it effects how things happen. I have a past and it makes things happen a certain way as well. Honestly I'm probably pushing too far. So today I'm trying to pull back. Her ex.... who is the father of her 4 month old, has JUST decided to contact her. The guy is trouble from my perspective. Because she "loves" him, but doesn't want to get back with him. It's confusing. He's the child's father but I'm slowly moving into fatherhood. Yeah, me a dad.... saw that coming (NOT). ((Sort of)) (((Stop being so predictive of the future life.... 2 years ago I was most mad about not having children with someone.... if this works out I will instantly have two..... yeah that.)))
So my fear is that he will decide to be with her. We've discussed all this already (me and her), and she says that's not the case. She says she's just shy.
Anyway I'm in a commited relationship.
I saw that one girl I was crushing on before.... and it was just like... nothing. I mean I could acknowledge that yes at one point this person WAS attractive to me. And that she is attractive in a way that I'm not going to pursue. 
So we told her parents and that went... well I suppose. My parents are a different story. They seem... unhappy, predictably so, at the prospect of me living with a girl.... and becoming a father.... We'll figure it out. We always do. But things are moving, we certainly aren't standing still in the relationship. There are still multiple things that we have to figure out so... yeah... you know. Stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment