Saturday, February 4, 2012

mixed feelings

I was watching a movie about a lady, a wife that goes crazy and isn't interested in love anymore. It looks like a good movie. It stars Richard Gere, I like him.
Anyway what I'm having mixed feelings about is how I feel about being alone and single watching this movie. The first thought in my head is that I feel rather sad that I can't turn to the woman I care for and say "Would you stick around and make it work, if I lost my mind?" And that is when I get on that razors edge because of the answer. If the answer is no, I'd rather be alone thinking about it. If the answer is yes, of course I'd wish she was here. I guess that's a dedication issue. I've never been with a woman that would say yes. *sigh* That's it for now, watching a documentary on volcanoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment