Thursday, February 23, 2012

her response... and my reactions

This is what she said. Not even going to correct it:
"So you know I read it, and we obviously see things very differntly. I know I made mistakes, we both did. I'm not going to rehash things I'm not even going to react to what you wrote. I admist I was a lost, confused, and stupid little girl back then, people change. I'm not sure what you would like to hear, wether the truth or not. I will soon have the money to pay for any expense to get my name off of that house, because that needs to get done. You're opinion of me can be what it will I guess, I always knew it would be that way. I have not tried to reconnect or be friends just because everything is less complicated that way. I'm sorry if I hurt your family, I never intended to. I never intended to hurt any of you. But I made mistakes. Everyone does. I forgive you for the ones you made."

This is literally how she speaks. I'm not messing around. People think I'm not over her because I feel anger. Actually now I'm in the mood to rehash some of the horrible FUCKING things she has said. Yes, she's earned this:

First, after rehashing all the SHIT for the divorce, she lays this shit on me, on 10/3/10
"Ok, looks like you won't have to meet with the lawyer. I'm meeting with him tuesday at 10 and should be able to get everything taken care of myself. Before I go in, have you talked with the bank to make sure that you have everything in order to keep it, minus the 1750. Also, I need to know what the legal description is of the property. It should be on the house closing papers somewhere.

Why didn't you fight for this? For us? When we separated you just gave up instead of trying to become a better guy, why? Did you just never rally love me that much?"

Yeah.... apparently losing me was enough to knock out the ability to spell..... she's right she was a stupid fucking girl. As far as I know she still is. But hey, we're working through shit.

"I'm glad you're figuring out who you are, I am too. I'm a much stronger and happier person again. I'm sorry I can't take back things that were said, I know I was harsh. I wanted things to be able to work, but I wanted you to  change into what I thought you should be. If your sexual desires have changed then I definitely don't see how I could be with you. You know I'm strictly into men and wouldn't tolerate an open relationship of any kind. Plus you know how I feel about smoking of any kind. I think we were just very different people who were trying to be something we weren't. Also even though you didn't initiate the divorce process, you not talking to me and basically giving up on us was what I took as you're ok for the whole thing. I don't see how it could work now. Not if you're becoming more aware of who you are and what you like, which sounds like it's probably in a completely different direction from me."

"I do make decisions for myself. I don't like you acting like I'm the only one who is at fault in this situation though. I just wanted to try to get something from you before I made things official. You never once showed me you cared since I left. You couldn't even take care of our home. If you had truly cared you would have fought for me until the end, not give up. I don't care what you say, that is how someone should act. I have no idea what kind of experimentation you're talking about, but if it has anything to do with your butt, than I'm not up for that. I would like to be friends, which is truly all I feel like we could achieve. I have always needed a strong, hard working, christian man who take me for what I am and help me achieve my goals, and we would both better each other. That was never us. We were not partners in life, and that's both of our faults, but I practically died when I was with you. There was no end in sight. I would never have achieved any of my goals or dreams in life. I left believing that you were going to make changes in your life to become the man that I needed, but that never happened. Our home went to shambles, you started smoking, you never got a stable job, and were still living off of food stamps. I gave you 6 months, which is what we agreed upon. I've put my anger and hurt aside. I'm not trying to take anything out on you or trying to get you to make some decision for me. I just don't believe that if you truly loved me you would have given up immediately, which is what you did."

Fuck her. I'm done with this shit.


Post script. I just rehashed the whole breakup. Piece by agonizing fucking piece. She's still scum. She's still at fault. And after all this I know I was a fool to ever feel for her. I don't feel that way about her now. I feel very very heavy and sad. 

1 comment:

  1. When infidelity and lies become uncontrollable in your relationship and you're in a situation where you suspect your spouse of cheating and they keep lying about it, I recommend you reach out for the service of this tech guru at 'hackingloop6@gmail. com, if you need to find out about a cheating partner or spouse, recover and retrieve stolen or hidden files and documents, recover passwords, erase fines and fees, spy and track on anyone, background check, fix and boost credit scores, BTC top up etc. Write to 'hackingloop6@gmail .com, for help with any of the above or help with any spy or hack related service. He is so reliable and ethical,you will also reach him on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785..his service is legit and affordable, he has the answer to all your hacking related questions, let him know I recommended his service.

    ReplyDelete