Friday, February 10, 2012

This just in

Out of all the negative posts I thought I'd be posting this is the best news I can give. Number 2 has relented, she will consider dating me! Awww, YAY. you don't know how much this means to me guys. This idea has haunted my dreams for over 6 months. A year to be honest. I've always wanted a shot with her. It's not because she's the hottest girl in the world, but because I think she's the most beautiful girl in the world. I love her as a friend more than I have loved anyone. She means something to me and now she's talking about giving us a shot. Maybe there will be no number 9. I hope so. Let's cap this horror streak at 8 and settle down... or so I can hope. At the very least I have a shot, a slim one I know, but a shot with a girl I care about. A girl I could love romantically as well as in a friendship way. I think quite a lot of people might end up being right. Good for them. Now if I can just get people to tell me other prophesies are going to happen. One step at a time I need to be reminded. The girl of your dreams is more than you could have ever hoped for. Be grateful.

Edit: THIS JUST IN on top of the just in ness of all that.
So 2 (who I can now refer to as Nikki) officially decided she was interested in being in a relationship...... .God has blessed me indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment