Thursday, February 2, 2012

No life without wife

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qAxlIbUTlZo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think no life without wife sums up my problem with this christian viewpoint. All of their arguements are founded on a simple non truth, that everything in life is building towards marriage. But it isn't. Marriage is a thing, and some people get married. But some people don't. Some people shouldn't. Anyway I could go on all day attacking women, but I am aware that men are part of the problem too. At this point, quite honestly lately I feel like the expectations on men are SO high, and men can only do so much. A husband is expected to be sweet, kind, a good listener, faithful, pure, a good provider(something few husbands can control, if working 9 to 5), and at times practically psychic. I lost count of the times I had to tell my wife I wasn't psychic. Maybe her new husband is. Regardless of whether he is he has enough money to make her happy. This goes back to what I hate about the relationship contract. In theory it's founded on love, right? So how come how much I make is a factor? I can't control that much at the moment. Yes if I dropped out of school I could make considerably more money..... which is why my ex wife's dad probably never attended college. But I don't like the idea that if I get laid off or can't find a job my wife will leave me. If that was the case my parents would be divorced. Which might have been my ex's problem with them. If someone loves you money shouldn't matter.... but it does.

I just got a text from the girl I want...... *sigh*

she remembered my birthday...... maybe she cares...... I hate/love that I still think this way. I was going to say just hate but why would I keep doing it if I didn't like it. I want to fall in love with her and marry her. and I'm just like "Brain stop doing that..... yes it's possible, but unlikely" wanting things that are unlikely is trouble for me.  She's..... just perfect. Beautiful, smart, heck I want her to have my kids. I want to go to bed with her every night..... it's a good start. Maybe it will happen at last.

*forgets where he is in rant and goes off to school*

No comments:

Post a Comment