Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Max Malcolm for President

Ok, let me give you a moment to get over your shock, and let's get down to the issues. For one, I'm aware that due to age restrictions and experience I'm not likely to get on the ballot. That does not stop me from wanting to voice my feelings on the issues.
For me it all comes down to one issue: the people and the government. That is what this election is about, that is what all of them have been about. Republicans and Democrats have different opinions on what government is. To the right it's a necessary evil, because they have to have someone to spend on the military. To the left it's a tool to further the cause and maybe help people. Both have lost the vision of what government is. Government is there to serve the people as best as it can. Think of that as a mission statement. When someone gets up to capital hill it's only because of a whole lot of support from people outside of politics. Now this is where people can also get confused, they say "Well if I control all the money and all the power why can't I just have my money back and let the government find other ways to pay for stuff." That's a rotten attitude. Because you aren't just taking back your money, you're taking your neighbor's money, and people you haven't even met's money. Maybe it's being raised christian that gave me a different view on how money works. When you make money you are not responsible for all of it. No matter what you are doing, someone gave you it. They used systems in place, and you used systems in place, to make you a little better off. Without infrastructure there would be no business, without regulations there would be no people's rights.
My personal pet theory is that at some point the government has been just in the black, or not in the red. At that point people got greedy and started taking money out without putting any back in. That's where the debt comes from. The government does not have a no limits credit card to give you anything you want. The government needs to make a profit again. Yes I am talking about nationalization of corrupt businesses. I think that should be the ultimate penalty for corporate criminals. So that is why I will never be in with either party, because being pro nationalization is still a position held by the minority.
I am also heavily pro seperation between church and state, and if elected that would be one of my priorities. The same with getting this country back to making money, and not losing it like it's going out of style. You know if we spent the amount we spend servicing our debt on any single issue we could solve it substantially. Or we could cut taxes for people who need it, like businesses that relocate to america.
I will address the candidates on their issues next time.

Max Malcolm, Pro Beard, Pro Jobs, Pro AMERICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment