Sunday, February 26, 2012

my unsent response to the ex

"I don't know what sort of response I was hoping for, maybe you actually acting sorry. Again, I expected too much. I'm glad you can admit you were lost, that's growth. I suppose that relegates my position in your life to the shrapnel you've put behind you. And I'm sure that's how it feels, that you can say "I made mistakes in my past, but now I've got a new guy, new life, new smaller waistline so the ends justify the means." And I guess they do. I guess you'll never have to know or care what happens to me. I'll just leave you with a final thought, since you're too distanced to actually hear anything I say or care. Who can ever trust a word you say? You said you didn't believe in divorce. You said you loved me. You said you wanted to spend the rest of your life with me. You stood at the alter with me  and said for better or for worse and when worse came you went packing. I hope you never have to get called to the carpet on your beliefs again, because under pressure you do whatever you want, screw the beliefs. You're a liar, a sinner, and the most loathsome creature I have ever met. You know what you look like? You look like satan, or the whore of Babylon, all masked up under all that purity is a cold blooded reptile. You don't love people, you use them to get what you want. "

1 comment:

  1. I’m so grateful, I fell into a woeful trap of an unfaithful man I believed loved me !! I was so deceived, he cheated on me and used me as well as got my credit score damaged. The very worst part of it was, I was unable to get loans to take care of my kids and myself as well after everything he did to me. All thanks to this software genius hacker at ''hackingloop6@gmail. com'' I got spyware app link he sent to me,in few hours i was able to access all my Ex's phone activities remotely.I got a concrete evidence to file for divorce and helped increase my credit score from 425 to 820 across all 3 bureaus without stress or any form of argument. I’m back to life and I would forever be grateful, I’m so happy! you can also reach out to 'hackingloop6@gmail. com, on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785 ,is a reliable and legit hacker,he handles all hacking relating issues,contact him if ur partner's commitment is in doubt.Cheating sucks and undesirable.

    ReplyDelete