Wednesday, February 22, 2012

well nothing happening now.... thoughts on that


So her husband Jon shows up.......... NOW for the explaination.
Yes, I did say I'd never sleep with a married woman... and I suppose life is making me keep that promise. Anyway he's gay, they got married because, honestly I still don't get it, to have a family I suppose..... I would have just moved in together, but hey.

I've been thinking about Lindsay.... for lack of anything better to do. She talks about her ex, her husband talks about his ex, I talk about Lindsay.... semi nostalgically with all the bitterness that lives in my soul. So finally I check her profile to see a new picture of her oggling her new husband. Life sure is kind to her. Nice to see it works for somebody. If I could just end all that, but I'm not capable of cruelty on any level.... so it would appear at any rate.

I'm thinking about going to bed.

1 comment:

  1. If you've been doubting your partner of cheating from time to time and you need confirmation and proof. You can get their phones hacked, without trace, with the help of this tech guru at 'hackingloop6@gmail .com, in order to monitor all calls that have been coming in and going out of their phone. Also listening to their conversations and having complete access to their chats and shared photos. This tech guru helped me recently in hacking my boyfriend's phone and got me remote access to his phone activities, so I thought it wise to share this on here for anyone that needs related services, he also helped in fixing my Credit score and raising my score to 750... 'hackingloop6@gmail .com, is also reachable on WhatsApp + 1(484)540 - 0785..Hope this helps someone, and tell him I referred you..

    ReplyDelete