Saturday, June 13, 2015

30 day recovery challenge

from: http://anxietysurvivor.tumblr.com/
So I found this, and I feel like being forced to write something for the next 30 days. Keep in mind I've been in recovery for....... 3-5 years depending on how you define it. But I reached 300 posts, and considering the length of most of them... that's an achievement. Heck, that means I've written a book.

I hadn't shared this before, but I actually started blogging because of my literary aspirations (which I am not making much progress on at the moment.) My long term friend and therapist (who has since retired) told me to try and write something every day while I was in recovery. If I could at least document the process. That I have tried to do. He told me that when I was done I would have enough material for a book, and it would be a book people would want to read. We shall see on that score. Anyway, I'm going to do Day 1 in the next post, but I'm going to do my best to do this every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment