Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Change these lives campaign.

I know I have never asked you for anything. So I'm going to be very careful about the way I approach this campaign here. I want you to, after you get done reading this, navigate over to the page I will share at the bottom of this post and check it out.

Now, first of all you don't owe me anything and I'm not asking you SPECIFICALLY for money. I've shared myself on this blog out of my own heart. I'm doing this because this is my personal set of issues I've been dealing with for a long time. It's time to try and solve it. I want you to check it out because my readers are like my family. I feel like you guys have a pretty good idea what is good and what isn't. I know that if it is something that puts pressure on your heart you will contribute.

If not financially you could always get the word out and pray about this. I'm taking a huge step out on faith here, your support is key to making this happen. I believe it will happen regardless of what some people say, but I know that the more support I get the better shot I have of reaching my goal. This is my first attempt at using crowd sourcing but it's much closer to what I feel is a correct approach to money. This issue is still in God's hands for me, I'm just making room for God to work through you.

More specifically this is about removing an obstacle that is clogging up my life and moving forward. That's the root of it, but as you'll read on the campaign page there is so much more.

The main display is now in the sidebar, but here is a direct link:

http://igg.me/at/changetheselives/x/5126735

also here is my campaign video:

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/kjxZSFgdnjU?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/kjxZSFgdnjU?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

No comments:

Post a Comment