Monday, October 21, 2013

Titan Refuge Launch

Today is kick off day for the Titan Refuge project. I just started the blog, and if you are either a regular reader or a first time reader I encourage you to head over there and check it out. Keep checking here for my personal updates. I will be the first to admit that I need help to get this project done. I'm not going to lone wolf this one and I need your help.

God said it was his will to give you a hope and a future, this is mine. This is my hope. This is my dream. I have been dreaming about this day for three years and I finally feel prepared to come out into the open. Together we are strong and we can succeed in anything. I believe the future starts now.

So now head on over there, the basic introduction is laid out, with more to come.

http://titanrefuge.blogspot.com/2013/10/introduction-to-titan-refuge-project.html

No comments:

Post a Comment