Tuesday, July 2, 2013

how did it come to this?

So, I feel really sharp mentally right now due to the fact that I have TONS of kids coming to me asking me to help them work through their problems..... but that's not the point of this post.
I'm also spending time at least twice a day to draw closer to God, making him a priority, and trying to get my prayers heard.... also not the point.... The ever so brief point is: This is how my brain works.

So people have been telling me I'm a hipster, because I have been avoiding conformity for 20 years (how can I be part of a movement if this is who I am?). I mean, I don't care frankly if I am one or not, what people call me doesn't effect who I am. I'm loved by God and I think I'm pretty cool. Actually with the next generation I do fit in, but they may be emulating me due to my being top dude factor.

But the start of my train of thought was this:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/julia-plevin/whos-a-hipster_b_117383.html
(actually it started on wikipedia which then jumped me to that page)

Then these words caught my eye:
"Are they smart or plain lazy?"

Which led to this:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qtG3ayixcwU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>



"Donald and Daisy
What are they crazy?
Did they forget or are they just lazy"

Yes this brings back memories of my childhood. Then I realize that this is an overtly sexual song, and I'm amused and embarrassed for my childhood.

But wait, there's more.


<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vGH7lL9GYyc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


and don't even ask how that led to this, it just did.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xfeys7Jfnx8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The next jump should be more logical, if you know me at any rate.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Eo11YkVTiSg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm gonna keep pushin you, and pushin you, until you stop being a little B----- (kick)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0LgpZyJihck" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You gotta be careful Burter, Space Dingo will eat your Space Baby!

Also, is it just me or are the blue guy and the red guy totally having a relationship? I'm just saying, seems obvious to me.

This has been a brief tour of the lighter side of my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment