Tuesday, July 2, 2013

FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT


Right, I just actually looked and somehow my earlier post "How did it come to this" had some broken vids, which RUINED the joke. SO I fixed it. Why am I telling you? SO YOU GO BACK AND LOOK! Yes, you are missing out. Also, while I've got you here, let me share some of what is on my mind today on the lighter side. 

So, BOXXY!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Yavx9yxTrsw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What is the deal with this chick? I'm not mega into stuff like this, but my best friend Nikki showed me and I thought "If I was a chick I might do this, provided I was hot" Would I be a hot chick? I hope so. I'd be CRAZY tall though with super long legs, and they would go all the way up if you know what I mean. I don't know what I mean. Sexy legs, that's what I mean.
I dated a chick like this once. She was cray cray. She thought she was pregnant when we had not been together. I mean, I think I'm a stud and all, but I don't think I can get a woman pregnant by looking at her, if I could.......... that would be some sort of super power. Also, I'd have kids, which I DON'T hahaha, no kids. Happy not a fathers day. See, in my mind not a fathers day is every day you wake up without a kid screaming in your ear to buy him ice cream and play Lego with him. Sad part is that sounds amazing, I'd love to have a kid to play lego with. Le-sigh.

I didn't plan to add this one, but it just said WAOH LOOK AT ME I'M A SQUISHY!!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7Q7cqT3BiOI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yeah, the music is GOOD! I'm nuts about music. Did I tell you that my kids tell me I'm a good rapper? One of these days I'll write a rap for you and share a video of me RAPPING!! (internal debate where I think about rapping for the camera....... let me finish giving you some AWESOME, then I'll try and make my own AWESOME and share THAT!)

So, THIS:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vH5REbuBVaU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I want to be the mad hatter when I grow up. Did I say I took dance lessons when I was a kid. "Why did you do that max?" Because I wanted to be a pirate/cowboy when I grew up you silly person, isn't it obvious?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iAc5Z89SjH8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

At this point I'd like to share that "Yes forward on the foe, yes forward on the foe! Yes but you don't go!" is pretty oft sung in the Malcolm home, especially on workday mornings when I'm trying to get myself to the gym.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Urx21kpsB40" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Trust me you can thank me later when I legalize everything!
It's unclear what the idea was behind creating this video. I think it has to do with Vermin Supreme and being a political TROLL. Did somebody say the magic word? YES!
BAM!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/d5i3F0YnkP0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

so, this next video answered the important question in my life "why do I keep attracting women like I do?" Because this is what I think I sound like...... in female form. I'm definitely this into myself. I'm this nerdy, and I'm pretty sure I'm this annoying.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/A4OufOVdxKE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

actually that is currently why I'm not posting the rap, if someone actually asks I have recorded a few cuts of me rapping Loser by Beck. Wow, this reminds me of my ex wife.... when she was awesome..... at any rate I'm sure I've dated someone JUST LIKE THAT.
....... and then...... Max figured it out that BOXXY IS CATIE
*mindbomb*
I totally have a crush on Catie..... but Boxxy is a little frightening. I feel like I learned something valuable here...... about people being more than they appear....... giving kids a break and that they will grow out of shit............ I mean I date younger women, it's something I do habitually and I have no idea why. So maybe younger women are still growing up and will eventually become super cool late 20s people that are more fun to hang with. JUST sayin.......

man I did not want to get that deep.... I'm sort of waiting to go hang out with this girl......... I don't want to get into it but since this is my blog and it chronicles my life I'll say we've been dating for three weeks, she seems kind of sweet, Jasmine my hound love baby likes her. It's another case of "was attracted to her mentally, then saw a picture and was like "well...." then met her anyway because I'm trying not to be shallow. I'm really trying.

SHE OFFERED ME DINNER!!! So today I worked out super hard and I NEED FOOD GRRAWR!
I'm going to leave you with an AWESOME song clip. Yesterday they told you would not go far, that night you open and THERE YOU ARE!!
http://www.ishtarthemovie.com/downloads/RogersAndClarke-There'sNoBusinessLikeShowBusiness.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment