Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Tarot Reading

This time it is to sort out feelings, as a meditation.

I had a six card read from a website, which is of course silly, but good for saying yes and no to.
In the end I said yes to all of it, that it mirrors things a bit

Card 1: The moon (present situation)
Basicly means things are in chaos and I strongly desire that to end. That I am afraid, but do it anyway. Also a good omen for secret plans (yeah, I have some).

Card 2: Death (what I want)
This means I desire radical change.

Card 3: The Hierophant (fears)
That I don't know what I am doing. Seek council.

Card 4 the fool (it says this is my personal card, and what I have going for me)
things are going well. If you want change it will happen.

Card 5 the chariot (what's against you)
arrogance and bullying

Card 6 Judgement (outcome)
Things will happen sooner than I think. Things will change for the better.

This is not faith in the cards, the cards are a tool for me to reflect on my own heart.
I believe this is true, that things are difficult now, cloudy. I do want change. I also think God is bringing me to the end of this struggle. Any time now. It's marching closer. It's almost here. I want to stop thinking about the pain, and greet the change with the new day.

It's important to be ready. A prepared man is one rarely caught off guard. I pray that when I am it is God's majesty that is too grand for even my grandest visions of him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment