Wednesday, March 12, 2014

just dreaming?

I think it's only fair after the posts I put up last night to talk about the dreams I had last night. I am a big believer in the importance of dreams. Of course they aren't all important, some are just stress reactions, or digesting stuff mentally you couldn't while awake.

I sense and I hope this is not like that.

So the dream is this:
I dreamed I was going on a long journey by plane, to somewhere far away (on the other side of the world). I dreamed about getting on the plain, and it's snowing. I remember being weirded out that they were still flying because it was snowing hard. Still the flight went totally smoothly, and was over so quickly. So I get off the plane and it's snowing where we landed too. This is really weird to me because I was traveling from america to somewhere tropical. I ask why it's snowing and the explanation is that it was just the first of quite a few trips. You don't fly around the world in a few hours, there is at least one over 8 hour flight.

That's it.

So waking up this felt hugely metaphorical. I found the whole journey metaphor very effective to compare to my life. I'd like to hope that we are getting nearer to a change in the journey, to arrive somewhere. I'd love to see success in spite of the overwhelming opposition.

Not yet, but perhaps soon. With the favor and blessing of God much is possible. I'm told all things are possible, but hearing isn't experiencing.

No comments:

Post a Comment