Thursday, January 5, 2012

reactions to demands

I frankly don't know that I can find a woman to love. Not because I'm incapable of love.... just parts of me don't seem to be willing to put in the effort. And I have yet to meet a woman willing to love me for who and what I am and not what she can turn me into.
So a funny side note. As you know I post fairly regularly on this blog. As regularly as I can, usually once a week or more. So I would say I'm fairly familiar with the process. Something interesting happened though after I wrote a new story for my story blog. It said "do you want to share this post with your friends on G+?" so I said sure. Then it occurred to me that I had never been asked that about this blog. Which begs the question: "Why?"
My initial thought is simple: This blog is too blunt and is obviously not something I want to expose to those close to me. Not that I obviously mind it being out there. And if anyone I do know reads this and wants to chat about any of my nastier thoughts they're welcome to it. Just so they know that if they dredge up the less nice bits of me I might not go back to being pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment