Saturday, January 28, 2012

christian idiots

Alright, I'm going to purge on here because I'm really really REALLY pissed. actually first I'm going to call the suicide hotline, yes, I'm THAT pissed.
purged.... all over their site. Serves them right the bastards.
You know christians really are the most condescending jerks on the planet. Right now I'm pissed enough I'm almost willing to start donating money to the muslim brotherhood. Anyone anti christian really. Maybe christianity will be burned to the ground like it needs to be for healthy people to start growing instead..... Actually I think bad people are just attracted to christianity because christianity doesn't believe in helping hurt people, it believes in telling them to suck it up. I hate recovery. I hate everything they stand for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment