Wednesday, January 25, 2012

how to not make me fall in love with you

I hope this illustrates a good road map for how to keep me from forming a long term bond with you.
1. Remind me of my ex wife, or of any of the woman that have hurt me, if you even resemble them and the way they hurt me you can measure our relationship in the amount of time it takes for me to determine if you are similar enough to them to hurt me the same way.
2. Confuse sex with love. Just because I have sex with a woman doesn't mean I love them. It usually means I want to love them. But when they start using me for sex then that's all it will ever be. When I am nothing but a sex toy to you then you'll be nothing but a whore to me.
3. Lie or deceive me about something important. If you pretend to be something you're not sooner or later it will come out. Even if I don't find out, it will eat you alive and you'll leave me. Or I'll do something like start a fight and read you like a book. Don't EVER assume I'm green enough to buy into your lies. Even if I don't catch you, before you have a shot at my money or my long term affection you'll be passing before some of the best eyes in the business of examining women. I don't trust easily, especially once I suspect you.
4. Expect me to become something I'm not. I am what I am, from the day I was born until I die. Expecting me to develop into your ideal man is just plain stupid. Go find that man, I'll find someone who loves me as I am, or be alone. Because I love me as I am. And you'll learn sooner or later that I don't react quickly or effectively to advice or corrections to my personality.

If you want me to love you just love me as I am. When we make love  it needs to be about us, not about making your joy bits happy. If you want your joy bits made happy then there are stores that sell products that do that. I am not currently in the hobby of making other people's joy bits happy for kicks. If you ever look at me like I'm the only man for you, and love me as I am, you'd probably have my heart forever. But seeing as I'm unsure such a wonderful person exists I might just be talking to the night air.

No comments:

Post a Comment