Thursday, February 20, 2014

Where is God?




This song came to mind when I came up with this topic. The point in my mind is that we can suppose all day long about where or what he is doing, but in the end we are clueless. I feel completely lost, adrift on a stormy sea. That isn't to say he isn't working, he is. That is to say that regardless of him walking by my side, the lonelyness remains. I wait and wait for him to redeem, for some reward for faithfulness....

I also ran across this blog, and it touched me:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/formerlyfundie/but-jesus-isnt-that-putting-hurts-in-the-proper-perspective/

Of course this solves nothing. It's a reminder that God isn't the source of our pain. We must believe he is about saving, about healing and about delivering us from evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment