Wednesday, November 9, 2011

dream log

So just a quick update this morning. I had a dream that I think is of some importance so I figured I'd log it.

Lets see, for whatever reason Nikki was back in town and we were talking
we were talking about it working between us
she was apparently reluctant to make it work
then she changed her mind, and she said that we would have to work on breaking down the barriers she had built between her and feeling her feelings
then she said she loved me
and I told her I loved her
then my dad was angry about my door being closed
and I lied to him about what was going on, and he was suspicious

the whole time with nikki, in the dream, it felt like something vaguely sexual was going on. I'm not certain what.


So for my interpretation:
I miss Nikki, that explains a bit.
I've wanted her to have those feelings for me, explains quite a bit more.
as far as my dad? that's an odd thing. My thought is that the whole situation with the closed door reminds me of something I saw in the transformers movie the other night, so that might have made it creep into my dream. I also get the general sense that he doesn't approve of me going out with Nikki, or being involved with her period.

I don't need to take action on anything because of this

No comments:

Post a Comment