Friday, July 3, 2015

as to why

So for those who don't know, I've been having a down few days. I just put my head down and worked through the week. There are reasons:
1: Legitimate and reasonable depression: Things have been tough lately. I'm working my ass off and don't get to enjoy the rewards. I've been waiting for direction from God which means letting go of what I thought he had planned for me.
2: Weather: it is hot and humid here. It has not dropped below a feeling of 100 for more than a week. Worse is that the drugs that allow me to function include heat sensitivity. Which leads to-
3: withdrawal symptoms: I've reduced and almost dropped caffeine for more than a week, it has poor effects to heat sensitivity. I didn't take my ADD meds for 7 days for the same reasons (my doctor said if I could live without it, to live without it during the heat. So energy is way down. Also initiative, hope, productivity, need I go on? Unfortunately my productivity boost I had been getting was negated by the heat, so it's a wash when I do take my meds.

I think that covers it. I'm not writing like I did for those reasons. I don't know when I will be better. Probably September. Which is also when I reach my year mark for my proof I can do without smoking, so I have a cigar coming then as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment