Wednesday, January 29, 2014

a new place to be stuck

I have been stuck for some time in my faith life, and recently I believe God has been revealing that where I am stuck is that I need a mentor. This is, of course, a very challenging and angering thing for him to reveal to me. I didn't want to trust someone, I didn't want to get hurt again, and most of all I didn't want to put someone in a position to work on poisoning christianity for me even more.

Then I had a thought, a little one I'll grant you but with greater meaning. "What if this is the last step?"
What if I am quite literally THIS step away from a breakthrough? What if this is really all that is missing? So then I started passionately studying and trying to find knowledge, some way to connect with a potential mentor. Let me tell you something, there is a huge vacuum out there for anyone searching for a mentor.

No comments:

Post a Comment