Thursday, May 30, 2013

a light aside

I'd like to take a moment to thank all my readers. We just reached 2000 all time views, which works out to a little under 700 a year. I hope to continue to bring you interesting content both relevant to my life and to help in whatever capacity I can. Maybe you just need to know someone else out there is as frustrated as you. I don't know. If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here.
In the midst of my lows I feel proud and humbled that 2000 times people have been interested in my life and have read my blog. On to greater things, I think that in the next 3 years we can make it to 10,000.

Now some light romance:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w40ushYAaYA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment