Tuesday, May 21, 2013

rant on the concept of sex appeal

Alright, you read the title, you should be prepared for a rant.

I was just watching beautiful women, and it happened upon me what has REALLY bothered me about insecure women. It's them coming up to me and telling me "I don't think I'm sexy enough."
Look, I don't go around broadcasting my insecurities for all those I date to hear. I don't go up to women and say "Man, my skin does not look as awesome as most men's, does it?" NO! Because that is MY problem. Not theirs.


.......

Sarah doesn't love me anymore. I feel like someone stabbed me. I really thought I had meant something to her. Now I find out I didn't. Fuck me. This sucks. I really can't write aside from in chat, here is part of my rant caused by that:


wow, I didn't know I could still hurt like this, I didn't know I still had a stupid heart..... maybe I shouldn't be investing in God, I should be investing in not loving, considering the damage
in my world it appears I'm the only one that cares about me, so I'm the only one that will ever take care of me. It would sure be nice if women did what they were created for, but I guess like many other things manufactured, there are major defects in God's creation. Man, you think a guy's perfect then when he makes something defective you have to wonder about everything

Sage: And what do you think women were created for?

well, I thought to love. God created humans for him to love, and he also created the seperate genders to love each other. God looked at Adam and saw that he was lonely, and so he made a woman to keep man company, to love him and help him through life
well..... considering God says that he will keep every promise, you'd think that would fall under promises. I mean if I made an invention and it was supposed to make waffles, and it didn't make waffles, I would be defaulting on my promise to deliver you something that made waffles
and since we live by his example, I guess I can make a defective waffle maker all I want and that's ok
"What do you mean you don't like that it doesn't make waffles, look at it, it's BEAUTIFUL, some of them make waffles, just not the ones you've been around. I swear, there are some of them out there that aren't fricken failures about making waffles."
waffles is love in this discussion

Sage: I thought that was a very nice summary. Haha waffles, really?

5:57pm
yeah, I felt whimsical, I find that ever since I discovered no one loved me I've had tons of creative energy that used to go towards caring for people that now just spews out
my ex roommate says I think way too economically

No comments:

Post a Comment