Thursday, May 30, 2013

others must fail

"It is not enough that I must win, others must fail"
There is a certain glee the oppressed and abused must feel to see those whom oppress and abuse them trodden under foot. I have reached that magic state of bitter dissappointment in humanity that I love my enemy, I particularly love her when she is living a life that is almost certain to end soon and with a very satisfying crunch. Oh hate is a wonderful thing and I won't hear a word against justified hatred.
My hatred of my ex wife is justified, at least in my world. I suppose it has to do with that if there where justice in the world she would be a street walking whore and I would have a medium sized house with a young wife and a son on the way. But the justice barge seems to have jumped the dock and be rewarding the wicked. She remarried, and she is expecting a child. How much joy it brings me that she loved me so little that she would not have my child, but of course the military husband is the perfect parenting choice. Good job sweetie. I just enjoyed her christmas pictures, enjoyed knowing she is overweight and unattractive and I can fuel my sweet revenge fantasies knowing she's a fat unattractive whore who is not glowing with motherhood because she has about as much mothering skill as a swine (who routinely eat their young). Fuck her and her sissy military husband. I hope he suffers a horrific accident, or maybe not an accident. I'm glad we're at war because it increases the chance he'll get killed then she can suffer his loss the way I had to suffer hers. Oh I hate living in Tulsa, and I hate this flawed body and I hate I HATE I HATE LINDSAY BROOKS!!!!
(There, doesn't that feel better?)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FUHulYXfgG0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I told her the conditions under which we could be friends, those being that I did better post divorce. It's not my fault that she decided to remarry as soon as it was legally possible.... well perhaps it is, obviously I'm a horrible man who must be prevented from breeding at any cost, right God? Fuck this planet. I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment