Sunday, May 26, 2013

don't broadcast insecurity.

Pet Peeve of the day: women who when they start dating a man immediately put their biggest insecurity or barrier to a relationship on the table. Examples: Being overweight, having kids and them being the entire focus of their lives, them not having time for a relationship.
Right, I get it that you are insecure, and being single is hard (oh how I know that). But please, lead in with something that I can hold onto to be excited about. Tell me about how compassionate you are, how intelligent you are, about how loyal you are and how you'll help people when they are down. Give me an idea of why you're what I'm looking for, and you are what is missing in my life. If you aren't, then we're both wasting time. Obstacles are just tests, and problems are simply learning experiences, give me reasons to push through and learn to love you. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment