Sunday, June 2, 2013

an addendum

So, I know I made a big stink about that we men prefer not to know your insecurities, but if that insecurity is that you are physically unattractive (bad teeth as an example)..... it is hard to find that out later. For me this is a deal breaker. I feel very very shallow saying that. If I am repulsed it's really frustrating for me to know you are an amazing person. Frustrating because my knee jerk reaction is "So what, they've got dental work, diets and exercise". But if I make you do that to be attractive to me, that turns me into a monster that I can't be. You have to make the change. The message you send me by not taking care of yourself is that you just don't care. Bad self care says poor self esteem. Please get help, I imagine if you took good care of yourself you'd be much happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment