Friday, May 17, 2013

The whole problem with feminism from a male perspective.

Look, I used to be very pro women. My mother is a professional, so the advancement of women has helped me. I want to start from there because I risk sounding like a bigot for saying some of the things I do.

First thing, after years of taking abuse and neglect from young women (18-34), my respect for them is just about the same as my respect for used car salesmen. I understand they are human beings, but I'm fed up with them asking for special stuff. Look here, many men would like to get the deal that many women market as the standard; namely hooking a rich spouse and not working the rest of your life. That's a great damn deal. If you want to level the playing field open up the special deals that are open to women. Men cannot become strippers or prostitutes if they get poor enough, at the very least not with the gender of their choice. Gay male society is not an acceptable escape from the cruelty of women. Men use other men for sex. The chances of finding an emotional connection with a man are pretty limited. OH, and get this bias, if a gay male couple wants to have kids they have to pay a woman to carry it to term (40k plus). Lesbian couples have to get a sperm donor, which is MUCH cheaper and involves less having to trust anyone. As long as you have the guy screened it's a one and done, not 9 months of stress while you worry about whether someone else will run off with YOUR baby. Same problem (only worse) if you are a single man who has yet to find anyone to settle down with. YOU try raising 40k for a kid, not to even get into the expenses of childcare when there is no woman in the picture. Oh, and you'll love this, psychologists have determined that children, especially younger children, NEED a mother, biologically as well. So from an ethical standpoint it's just plain awful trying to have a kid without a woman. Lesbian couples are more socially acceptable than their male counterparts.
So, you want to go on and on about what women don't have? Grass is ALWAYS greener. Yeah, sure, working a job for better pay looks great from the outside, but when you know that there are only two ways out, turn 65 or die, it's something different isn't it? When your attractiveness is not JUST your physical features, it's how much is in your wallet and your earning power, when you are objectified for your money, tell me again how you have it so hard. I'd love for my body to be all women look at, because with as much work as I put into that I'd be married to someone rich and I'd be off doing something fun. I understand you want to go on about how much it sucks having the children, but at least you CAN have them. I can't get a fucking woman to stick around for long enough to have one pop out. How is that for gender inequity? Women want to go on about men being selfish, but they don't come out so pretty when you point the mirror the other way. I think power and money are a fair compensation for being treated as men are.

 Men are in fact pushed into dominant roles, no feminist EVER wants to talk about this. The higher paying jobs are in dominant fields, like my current job. When you are in a relationship you find out that the woman gets off more if you take charge (this is my relationships, it's probably different in urban environments). But that's an incentive. If you love someone, you want them happy, and you find out taking charge makes them happy, well, you do it. If taking charge makes you money, you do it. There's no money in being considerate, as a man. Any time a man is nice, considerate, or generous, it's most likely that he's feeling guilty about all the horrible things he has done or will do because being in charge means it's all your fault. Every relationship I'm in, when it ends, is my fault. Because in the woman's mind I made all the decisions. She apparently wasn't even there. So fuck off if you think being a man is fucking easy. Maybe being some men, who aren't surrounded by women who suck the life out of them, but not in single life in Oklahoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment