Monday, March 28, 2016

Priorities

I was going to write today, I wanted to write today. Frankly, more important things came up. I know, you'd think being a philosopher/writer that laying down my truth and searching for the truth would be most important.

It isn't.

Being the truth and living the truth are more important.

Because the truth is I'm still fighting. I want to be at peace and writing. I want to be in the season of plenty as in plenty of rest. I'm in the season of plenty of challenges. I'm taking my time finding my way through because if it's worth doing it is worth doing correctly.

Long story short (late): I love you guys, and if you could pray that the time of plenty and support would come soon I would be able to minister more. Heck if I actually got comments I would be able to tailor my ministry more. That's the honest from the gut facts of my life. I know I don't innately deserve a larger ministry than I have, but I have to tend my flock here before I tend the larger flock.

Which makes it sound like I have some big important ministry here. It's really 4-5 people whom I love very much and who love me. In the end that's all that matters. Recognition and success are great, but meaningless if the inner life doesn't support them.

Today is just another day, another day to live and another day to wait for the season to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment