Saturday, March 26, 2016

Good morning!

Today is going to be amazing. I'm sorry that there wasn't time yesterday to fit in a Maslow moment. There's nothing to worry about as I am already thinking about my topic for today. I haven't forgotten.
Things are progressing well here at the Malcolm compound. We're cleaning, gardening and hustling for work.

A quick word about gardening:

For 15 years I forgot the wonder and magic of gardening. I grew up watching my mother and grandma garden. It was always a place of peace and joy for me. I particularly loved growing things that could be eaten. Yet adult life got in the way (as it often does) and  I forgot how much I love plants and to garden.

 Now I'm revamping the garden on this house I've been in for 6 years. The work that was done to it before I bought it is still very much clear. Also my compost heap I've been tending for 6 years is still a resource. I'm being given plants by neighbors. It is just a wonderful way for me to share the blessings of God with those around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment