Friday, March 25, 2016

Don't be overly anxious for me.

Guys, just so you know there is absolutely nothing to worry about in my department. I have some very promising leads that I am following up on. Further I keep finding odd jobs to fill the gap.

Yes, we are unemployed. However we are not helpless. I am applying the same energy I was applying to working to continue to provide for my family. I'm well educated, I have strong job skills and experience. If I don't follow up on an opportunity right this second it's because I'm getting so many opportunities. We are hungry, but it's a deeper hunger, a hunger for life which can only be satisfied by living life to the full.

Things are going to be okay. If I sound frantic during the day it's because I can't slow down. For over a year I have been giving my all to my work. Don't ask me to stop, this is a good thing.

If you are curious: Yes, I have changed. I decided to stop letting circumstances define me and to start defining my circumstances. I'm done being told to be scared of what can't hurt me. God is providing for me, he has always been providing for me. I have a 7 day project ahead managing and organizing his blessings for the last 6 years. He never stops, so now neither do I.

Let me bless you. Give me work if you got it, pay what you can, blessing you is my reward. I'm just not frightened anymore. I'm alive and that's enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment