Thursday, March 24, 2016

The well must work harder to write

It is no small thing that some of the greatest writers have been deeply troubled. The troubled man must fight like an animal to escape whatever he's running from. See I used to think it mattered what he is running from, it does not.

Ah so many years searching, and now I have found what I was looking for. This is the truth, and I could tell it to you and it would make no sense if you are within the machine. Here is the basic truth of the universe:

Nothing can innately be any more or any less than what it is. An object is an object. A person is a person. Size is meaningless, small objects can be more important than large when they are needed. Needing is the force on which it all runs. Are you hungry? Eat! The food is there, you just haven't learned to ask.

This is the truth. It is both simple and metaphorical. Let he who has ears hear.

I meditated for 10+ years trying to understand the basic machine code of the universe. There IS a grand unifying truth that ties it all together. I was just made in such a way that it bothered the living crap out of me. I mean that literally, in that the bullshit which the world and society kept trying to pour in kept being bothered right back out. I kept on going with the knowledge that what is good must come from what is good, and what is evil (that is damaging) must come from those who are innately wrong. In the end I boiled away all the doubletalk and the magical thinking and found out that fear and those who support it are the true enemy.

In the end there is nothing to fear, not even fear. Anything that frightens you has been introduced by someone more frightened than you. Eventually even THAT path leads to the truth. Because eventually you will be so burnt out on being afraid that you crave once again simple truth.

I am blessed today because I can love my fellow being again without reservations. I am still forced to draw lines and be stronger.

The day I can write more of this truth is coming still yet. The truth must be told, and may I be blessed enough to have it on my lips and in my words. Words are the rudder that turns mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment