Saturday, August 8, 2015

What point is there?

I feel totally empty. I'm sick of this stupid thing. I didn't estimate right and now I'm plodding along, doing as well as I damn can and it doesn't make a difference. I'm waiting for God to show and it's been 5 years, it could be another 15, it could be 35, it could be longer than I'm going to live. I'm not suicidal, I'm just tired of existing. I'm tired of being just a sack of rock waiting to be processed. What's left to do? Seriously. I've bought every damn thing I want to within my income ability. I've had as much sex, drugs, parties, good times, bad times, I'm just totally at my fill for this particular situation. I don't want anymore.

Waiting. Waiting to die, waiting to live, waiting and hoping. Hoping and crying. Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment