Wednesday, September 4, 2013

waking up


Though the sorrow may last for the night, the joy comes in the morning- Psalms

I assume the Psalmist isn't being literal, this morning I feel like boiled crap. I felt..... so so waking up...... then I started singing...... I started playing with Tumblr......... I enjoy it because there are beautiful women, workout motivation pics, and sometimes this one blogger says horribly depressing shit........ and that's all great...... but I live in a sexless void where dreaming is the best it gets. Could I get laid? Oh sure..... and deal with that mess again..... I could have sex/make love with my girlfriend...... who knows what that would do..... well, I've theorized it would make her more attached..... which I can't handle right now.

Where are you today God?

When will I be truly free?

I need to quit this fucking job.

*sigh* I'm going to go pump some weight.


<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ebtqoKHyHzk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Right, so embed codes don't want to work today.... here is the link.... and here is the lyric that keeps making me cry......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebtqoKHyHzk

Your faith was strong but you needed proof
You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty
in the moonlight
overthrew you
She tied you
To a kitchen chair
She broke your throne,
she cut your hair
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

No comments:

Post a Comment