Monday, August 5, 2013

quickie update

So ever so slowly I'm trying to turn it back around. One cigar at a time I'm turning back the tide (I had two a day for a few days there) every morning I try to use my time more effectively, which of course means less time for lust (unless it's a LUST FOR LIFE haha)

Today's music:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dISqPMADs00" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Every girl IS a something girl. Which reminds me, had to break a few hearts at work this week by finally being ready to spread it around that I am taken. Not that I had other things on the line, I had some girls that would have LIKED to be. Granted dating someone you work with is not only unethical in my line of work, it could be career suicide. Saucy flirting? That's fine. But actually getting involved is dangerous.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/a3t3IKlXqFU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ANYWAY!!
I need to go make some weights quiver with fear. Or whatever they do when they are going to be hit SO FRICKEN HARD!!!
LET'S DO THIS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment