Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Another day, heartache and all

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4jzsKJvWiEI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You know, being alone long term does change you.

Anyway, I wanted to tell this story with a clear head. I had another dream last night that defies interpretation by dream dictionaries due to being too specific. I dreamed that somehow I found a recording of my ex wife and I on a TV show. In this show she was cheating on me with the star of the show. My dad was there too. The point is that none of us had speaking roles despite being part of the plot. I guess that sums it up. I don't feel like I'm the star of my own life. I feel like someone else is winning because someone else stole the only woman I ever trusted. So there it is. That's that case wrapped up.

Anyway, it's another day, the pain goes on and there's only one solution for me, that's move on. Yesterday sucked.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Yop62wQH498" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Missed classes because of sucky parking and traffic. I hate this town. I wish God would take this problem away, but that's just kind of the chorus to my life at this point. I'm sorry to be a downer. I'm leaving now.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/U6vLAa-kylM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tytOwMLqufg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 let's try seeing if this DOESN'T crash my computer this time..... (post attempt 2, last time the preview sent a fatal error at my computer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment