Thursday, June 6, 2013

Rollin Rollin Rollin

So to start I'd like to discuss a transition I'm going through in my life, but first, start this mood music while I discuss this:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qCRae5mRoRE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was driving home feeling pretty bad about my situation, more on that in a minute, but God challenged me. He said that if I'm so hell bent on change, why do I still have the email I had before I changed my life? Why am I hanging on to the email I had through my divorce? Sentimental attachment I suppose.

"Cut em out, ride em in rawhide"
So I'm moving to this email. For one it makes a clean break. For another..... it changes how things work. You see, I use chrome, and God bless it, it can't ever forget anything you have ever done. So changing emails makes that happen. That gives me a negative consequence I don't want to keep me clean. Another important thing is the title I chose. Cynicalviking implies certain things. I think unfortunately I have lived up to that handle. Now it's time to change. I'm not cynical anymore, and I don't have to fight because God already won. MAN google is angry about the change, it won't let me go a sentence without popping up "you aren't logged in".

Now, to the main purpose of me writing. My situation. I am currently in a waiting place, walking by faith that God is going to deliver me out of this mess. I deal on an almost constant basis with people telling me God doesn't work like that, that I have to find my own way out. That doesn't line up with who God says he is. He says he is our provider and I take him at his word. He says he's going to do something I believe him. He said I'm getting out of this, that he is going to take care of me, and I trust him. Anything else people say is lies from the enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment