Monday, June 3, 2013

maybe I'm wrong

today marks another day VERY frustrated with women, and it makes me wonder if the other option wouldn't be better. I have explored this in the past, to no happy conclusion.
I find women more attractive of that there is little doubt, but the supply of women is much worse than the supply of men.
The female dating supply is hopelessly polluted with unattractive women. Maybe just where I'm looking. But the same location has nice enough looking men. Which makes no sense.
I mean, why will a man work hard to attract another man, but a woman will just basicly say "Fuck this, I'm going to phone it in, they'll work for pussy"
Well, we won't.

I just posted this as a PSA to women in my area, see if you relate:

Maybe this will help - 25 (Somewhere between impossible and forever)

I am very VERY frustrated right now ladies. I do not understand why if a man dates a man he takes care of himself, but if a woman dates a man she just gives up. Are we not worth it? Or is it what I think is most likely the case that you think that men will go out with you because you have the socially acceptable equipment. This is a wake up call if that is your environment, that you think having girl parts means men will eventually have to settle for you.
THEY....
WILL.....
NOT.....
You may get some of the trash that accounts for men who have no self esteem and who don't care as long as you are breathing. But you won't get someone who loves you, respects you, and treats you like a princess (which is what you express wanting)
You can forget it.
You are not the only option in the world for men to have families. We can adopt, we can hire surrogates and we can choose alternate partners. If you want to know why the gay community is exploding it is because you are feeding it. Men like me, who have dated through the local dating supply over the course of a few years, realize that they either need to move to a state with better options or consider a different option. You forget that men aren't like you, we can help conceive a child pretty much at any point in our lifetime. You've got a window. I don't understand why a woman would not take care of herself and attempt to appear attractive during that window. If you are seeking an intellectual soul mate this is one man that won't settle.

Also, while I'm on this topic, you being unattractive, judgmental or stupid is not God's best for you. I see many of you claim to love God but you haven't reached out and taken the opportunities that he has given you. You want redneck romeos and cowboys. I guess whatever stokes your fire but there are intelligent men out here that would appreciate intelligent women.

I'll wait as long as it takes. God is taking GOOD care of me and I know that I am not settling for less than his best. If you don't bring plenty to the table then just don't come. Work on yourself. I am, since finding a woman worth dating is harder than finding a liberal congressman in this state.
Don't come back complaining in a few years when your marriage built on a shallow ground of loving mudding and BBW love sinks into the ground. The BBW loving market is soaked out, all the men that like it have their pick of the litter. If you want to be chased, you'll have to do something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment