Thursday, April 30, 2015

I found someone who doesn't like money: spoiler alert it's actually a business!

So today I had to grit my teeth and put up with my monthly phone call to the mortgage company, which would be awful enough, but because of my status I have been relocated to their "home retention" department.
I spent 45 minutes saying in every way I could: Take my money, I just worked 10 hours, and I'm hungry"..... yet we had to go over everything over and over again......unrelated stuff... like asking for money I can in no way promise..... it's just very clear that wanting money has nothing to do with doing business. Once you have someone trapped, by owning a portion of their assets you can do whatever you want.
Oh, and more amusing, I found out today this was only over 1 payment, so 1/12 of what I pay them a year and they have currently spent more than 80 hours harassing me over it, 15 mailers, they actually sent someone to my house to leave a note on my door. Over a relatively small amount(to them) they have spent.... quite a bit more money than seems reasonable.
But as I said, they don't like money. I have no idea what motivates them.
There, that's the entire rant, because I don't have energy to care anymore than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment