Monday, April 11, 2016

How to contact me

First off there is email:
max.h.malcolm@gmail.com

That is the first line of getting ahold of me. I check it 1-3 times a day, and it is hot-linked to my mobile. You can email me 24/7

Which brings me to my personal phone. At the moment I am only running the single line. That being the case and as it is my work phone, it's available by request.
If you need to get me on the line quickly email me with Phone emergency in the subject. Put the reason you need to talk to me right away in the body and if you need me to get right to you then include where you can be reached, and your name of course.

Here are the general rules for my personal phone:
If in doubt about timing, text first.
If my phone rings without a text I will assume it's an emergency.
Here are the phone hours and time specific rules:
Monday-Saturday Midnight to 6 PM: Work/occupied hours. Text if you need help soon, but know I won't drop everything that moment. Call if it is an emergency. Keep conversations short.
All other times: Text if you can chat whenever, call if you need an answer on a timetable or if I have told you to call.
Abuse of the system will result in your number being blocked and returning to the email system for a month. Then you'll have to remind me to unblock you. I don't want to do any of that. This is on the honor system, so if we all play by the rules then it will work.
To be clear this is a clean number, and I don't even have the need to install blocking software. I will not be friendly at all to the person that makes it necessary. I will of course forgive, but you can expect me to be more ticked than normal if you are the first.

Thank you for reading,
Max

No comments:

Post a Comment