Sunday, April 3, 2016

back to the road

I have finally relented to the pressure and am allowing myself to be sucked into the next adventure. It's not so much that I want to go.... I just don't want to settle here. We're still in the gathering phase of our harvest. It's going to be a very busy project, because they have some serious needs.

I've never been afraid of hard work. I will however have to put it out there that there is a line. I won't call in if I can possibly help it. If I am sick I'm going to try to recover. Family is important, but I am in a time period of my life where taking care of my family means riding myself harder than I would care to.

I'm praying for wisdom and courage as I master another skill and put in my time in grade on another notch in my belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment