Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Yes, in fact I do have a reason for being AFK for 7-10 days

So... yeah, that happened. That referring to my long forced absence from anything social.

I was not well, I had to submit myself to medical help. It was not easy. I wouldn't go there again had I the choice. Yet... I cannot say what the future may hold. Maybe we're free. Perhaps it is the dawning of a new era.

Then again, who am I? Just a tired guy who wishes he could find any neverending source of peace.

One day at a time. One step at a time. We will get through the other end of my recovery together. If you compulsively need details... you know how to find me.

I got so close to what I thought was a way out I forgot to look where I was going. Next thing you know I'm negotiating harder than I ever have for my life and freedom.

Sincerely,

Max

No comments:

Post a Comment