Monday, March 19, 2012

Why there is no point to the midwest

For those of you who don't live in the central US, you may have some idyllic vision of the midwest as the sort of place where family values still roam free, small town values are held up high and life is still as great as it was back in the good old days. Well if you're a fundamentalist republican christian woman, you're damn well set.
Now if you are anything else, this place is hell. Now I'm not saying it's the third world, please hear me out. Living in america is still miles above living conditions in many places. As far as making money? Easy as anything, I'm not going to lie. But if you have a desire to mate, and you immigrate here, you'd better bring the good women with you because this place is a fucking deathtrap for men. There are tons and tons of intelligent men, or men with more charm and good looks, or more money. No matter what you do you'll always be combing through the leftover fat women with 2+ kids and no damn brain. So yes, you can have sex, sometimes, and if you are willing to comb through more spam than could feed all of England for a year. You can have kids, lord knows these dumb country bitches are easy enough. Hey on that topic if you mention God you get a two for one special. But if you ever meet an intelligent girl, she doesn't want to be here. She has to have come on some hard times. It's like if you find an intelligent sweet girl at a strip club, hard times have hit her hard buddy and be prepared to deal with some major damage. I'm not saying I'm a catch, I know that there are men smarter and more handsome than me, with bigger dicks who care less about women. I'm working on all of those that I can. Oh I forgot money, which is all that really matters to these women.
I recently decided to serve out the rest of my time here and leave for the coast, where the women and money flow like the wine that they grow there. God, San Francisco is like HEAVEN compared to the purgatory that is Oklahoma. The only good thing about Oklahoma is what it isn't, namely: Texas, Kansas, Arkansas, Missouri, Nebraska and North and South Dakota. God help you if you live in one of those. Actually if you have a brain and live in one of those I'm sure you get out while you can. Personally I got tricked by my ex into buying a house here and now I have no choice but to live here until I can sell and make a profit. DAMN I hate it here.

now I've stayed up 3 hours later than I wanted to, just to try and get laid. Yes I am pretty damn desperate apparently.... lots of response, just gotta keep farming HARD to get what I want. What I want... HA, as if there is such a thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment