Wednesday, March 14, 2012

falling out

So I am very aware that I'm not posting like I was, and I'm sorry for that. I'm trying to be busy with my life, which is really just because Nikki is back in it. We got in a fight tonight because she doesn't want to get attached to anyone... ever. So fuck that. Anyway she has a friend she's trying to hook me up with now, which is neither here nor there because it's still in the interview phase and nothing has come of it.
Got offered and took the offer for a promotion from Dad, will talk about that as needed but suffice to say it's enough money to take care of my needs and I wouldn't have to feel guilty. Now if I can just do the work.
Back at school, feeling isolated as always.... New class, does nothing for me, none of them do right now. Honestly, and I feel shame for this, I think I'm too advanced for these classes. Hence, they bore me. Oh well. Such is the life of a student.
I'm really pushing myself at the gym, moving over 100 pounds this week. Still need to hit the gym early to get in the pool time I desire. The gym is pretty much the best part of my life right now.
Nikki got a puppy, it's cute.
I'm not smoking as much, mostly for my lungs but also for my wallet. I'm hoping to get really messed up over spring break... thus are my hopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment