Tuesday, February 12, 2013

mysterious blog post and planned follow up

So, for those of you who don't know I like checking my stats. This helps me find out when I do good writing and fine tune my work for the future.
One major discovery I have been making over the past year is that the post titled "Goodbye Letter to my wife" has been way more popular than anything else I have ever written. Believe me I've tried to recreate the elegance of the writing, but I know that the raw power of me ripping through the woman who scorned me is difficult to recreate. The biggest mystery though has to do with the steady flow of traffic to the post. I have come up with two alternatives. Either there is one person who likes to re read it..... let's be honest I hope that is what it is, or it deals with issues that are constantly at large in our society.

As far as that goes I plan on revisiting those issues in an anniversary post. Maybe some of the mysterious fans of this post will come out of the woodwork, or not, either way. Tah!

No comments:

Post a Comment