Thursday, May 5, 2011

migration

I am migrating here from Facebook, for many reasons which I already lectured Facebook about.
My name is Max Malcolm, I'm 23, currently still single, divorced. I still keep in contact with my parents, and lots of friends from all different places. There is a sincere hope I have that all my friends will migrate over here to Blogger so they can enjoy the many features of blogger, without the many flaws of Facebook.
Blogger Dashboard is my personal favorite, if we learned to use it properly it could serve like the homepage does on Facebook. It's going to take some work to turn this into home, but once it is I'm sure I'll ever wonder why I used anything else.
I'm a professional writer, I have another blog just for that.
Lets see.... that's it, for now, hope to see lots of messages from my friends as we regroup and grow in a new environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment