Monday, May 16, 2016

Maslow 2 ‘I was awfully curious to find out why I didn’t go insane’

‘I was awfully curious to find out why I didn’t go insane’

Maslow seems to think he wasn't insane. If he was not insane then what am I? At times I do lose grip on the world around me, yet I never doubt myself entirely, or lose all grip on where I have been.

They say I lost it. I'm not one to disagree, but I'm not dead. As long as air passes these lips, I exist. As long as I like a good pipe at the end of a rough ordeal, I am Max. From the proof of me caring about other's feelings, I have empathy.

Fear however is not a vital ingredient. Caution is.
Evil is not necessary either. Judgement of myself when I can bare to judge is the closest I may come.
Worry is dead. It won't be missed.

In fact I find myself quite sane, despite what others may say. Time and patience will prove the words true or false. If I am wrong then I will develop my arguments better next oppertunity. If I am right then I will have the joy of living in the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment