Thursday, April 12, 2012

so..... yeah

I know, I only post when I need to vent... which is less and less lately, yes? Well only partially. I get less time to myself due to the new relationship (FYI: YAY), and when I do my roommate has kidnapped my computer and I have to wait, and then I have to get work done. Seriously I went from 40+ hours on or near my computer a week to getting maybe 12-15. Wow. I didn't even realize it was that huge of a decrease. No wonder my work and this has been neglected. So seriously sorry to any readers and naturally to my future self that the past few weeks have not been documented enough.
So... it's just alot of frustration right now. I carve out time to spend with my roommate in hopes to help her deal with her issues and so I can get my computer back more...................... and FUCK I am pissed that she doesn't understand I'm trying to make time for her. Obviously living with her makes her think that she has some sort of right to my time.
Also all is not perfect with the relationship. I mean I love Sarah. Note that first. She's amazing, sweet, beautiful, and rather sexy. I mean I've felt closer with her at times than with anyone. BUT, and this is a big BUT, there are irritants. Which I should be talking about with ANYONE but ranting into my blog. Yet I'm not. I'm just not there with any of my friends. I mean this used to be something I would talk about with Nikki.... but, and this is an irritant, Nikki and I are trying to redefine our boundaries. Well we were. BUT, she's on the phone. What happened was we got back after having this great evening drinking and hanging out with new friends....... just talked with her. Hang out, I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment