Saturday, February 21, 2015

Birthday curse episode 27, grief and sadness, and a new road

So we continue today our series on the birthday curse. For those who haven't been here my birthday is hexxed, I have been supremely dissappointed on almost every one of them I can remember, but people keep telling me "congrats", that's called irony. So this year in a bit of wonderful gift giving the Lord gave me the day off. I didn't drive (last year I wrecked my car), go to work (one year I got stranded in rural kansas in the snow), or go out and see people (that's just because I'm hateful, and it's my day dammit.)
So that was great..... I went to work on tuesday as my birthday was on a monday... We trained in Stroud that week so I decided to drive my truck. Fortunately nothing went wrong with THEM(the company).... it was all my truck.
My 96 F250 is a workhorse. I drive it all over, haul stuff, etc. But it doesn't like the highway.... so that caused bad things to happen this week... well that and that it was the week of my birthday.
I lost a battery.... blew TWO tires both because they weren't balanced (drivers side rear both times, same day)..... so that's the update. I don't fucking care... it's just the way it is.

These next two things are strung together, because all things are. My 94 year old granddad passed away Thursday 2/19/2015. I also got a new job. I'm getting emotional, let me break for a bit and we'll talk more.

No comments:

Post a Comment